Introducing peer buzz sessions - a unique type of social learning. What happens here? The sharing of knowledge and challenges across many different industries open up opportunities for connection, collaboration, and new ways of thinking.
Join Sandbox Centre and come together for an interactive peer learning buzz session that discusses common sales methodologies and how they work to enhance your impact. Teena Sauve, Founder & Senior Advisor at Botree Inc., will lead the discussion on the following topics:
- What is a sales methodology
- What are common sales methodologies that used effectively today
- Why does having a sales methodology matter
Key Takeaways include:
- Participants will learn how to use a sales methodology to set themselves up for success and how to implement them.
- Where to focus your time and efforts to create effective outcomes.
Peer Buzz Champion Facilitator: Teena Sauve, Founder & Senior Advisor at Botree Inc.
Date: Thursday November 17, 2022
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., in person at Sandbox Centre!
Who should join? Targeting Business Development and Sales Executives, Sales Consultants, Sales & Biz Dev Representatives, Sales Engineers, Retail Sales, Wholesale and Manufacturing Sales, and any quota carrying roles within your organization, etc.
- Free participation included for SBX Members -