Introducing peer buzz sessions - a unique type of social learning. What happens here? The sharing of knowledge and challenges across many different industries open up opportunities for connection, collaboration, and new ways of thinking.
Join Sandbox Centre and come together for an interactive peer learning buzz session that discusses how to stand out in the crowd through evolving your benefits program offering. With multiple generations now viewing for leverage within the workplace, the varying needs of each, and the post-pandemic realities of choice and flexibility, organizations that want to stand out from the rest must consider benefits that move away from one size fits all. This change in strategy is fast becoming the default that is needed to create healthy outcomes for all employees and success for organizations. Claudine Cousins, CEO of Empower Simcoe, will guide the discussion on options that may support the evolution or beginning of your benefits program.
- Demystifying benefits programs and how a one size fits all approach is behind us
- Recruitment strategy - organizations need to be innovative and constantly evolving (approaches and strategies) to attract the talent they need
- Organizational Culture
- Critical changes to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees
Key takeaways include:
- New findings and insights on what benefits programs could support your organizational culture and talent attraction strategy
-- Presented by Marquee Benefits Inc. --
Peer Buzz Champion Facilitator: Claudine Cousins, CEO of Empower Simcoe
Date: Thursday February 9, 2023
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., in person at Sandbox Centre!
Who should join? Welcoming HR Managers, Recruitment Specialists, Talent Acquisition Specialists, HR Consultants, Compensation and Benefits Manager, Labour Relations Specialist, Hiring Coordinator, Organizational Culture Advocates For Change, and more. Who else should attend? Business leaders interested in uncovering new ideas and solutions that can move the needle for their company.
- Free participation included for SBX Members -