Introducing peer buzz sessions - a unique type of social learning. What happens here? The sharing of knowledge and challenges across many different industries open up opportunities for connection, collaboration, and new ways of thinking.
Join Sandbox Centre and come together for an interactive peer learning buzz session that discusses planning for your 2023 hiring needs. Claudine Cousins, CEO of Empower Simcoe, will lead the discussion on the challenges and some solutions for organizations facing limited job seekers in a competitive recruitment environment, to attract, recruit, and retain employees.
- Recruitment strategy - organizations need to be innovative and constantly evolving (approaches and strategies) to attract the talent they need
- Organizational Culture
- Career Growth and Development
- Differences in HR roles through the pandemic
- Critical changes to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees
Key takeaways include:
- How to prepare organizations to recruit/address challenges.
Peer Buzz Champion Facilitator: Claudine Cousins, CEO of Empower Simcoe
Date: Thursday December 1, 2022
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., in person at Sandbox Centre!
Who should join? Welcoming HR Managers, Recruitment Specialists, Talent Acquisition Specialists, HR Consultants, Compensation and Benefits Manager, Labour Relations Specialist, Hiring Coordinator, Organizational Culture Advocates For Change, and more. Who else should attend? Business leaders interested in uncovering new ideas and solutions that can move the needle for their company.
- Free participation included for SBX Members -