Introducing peer buzz sessions - a unique type of social learning. What happens here? The sharing of knowledge and challenges across many different industries open up opportunities for connection, collaboration, and new ways of thinking.
Join Sandbox Centre and come together for an interactive peer learning buzz session that discusses Marketing Planning During A Downturn. A recession is in talks for 2023, and naturally, budget cuts or areas to remain agile for your business instantly pop to the top of mind when the R word gets thrown around. What usually comes to mind first during those cuts? Marketing and advertising. Let's not get ahead of ourselves! John Arruda, Client Success Manager of Central Ontario Broadcasting, will lead the discussion on the following topics so you can find the value and feel confident to lean on marketing tactics and strategies during a time of uncertainty:
- Capture market share - position yourself now for when things turn around
- Sectors that thrive in a recession (how to be recession-proof)
- How consumer buying habits and priorities change
- B2B specific strategies
- What kind of messages breakthrough
- Finding the right mix
Key Takeaways include:
- Best practices for marketing and advertising during a downturn
- Understanding how to plan ahead and remain agile for your 2023 marketing roadmap
- Identify what messaging your business can use to breakthrough times of uncertainty
Peer Buzz Champion Facilitator: John Arruda, Client Success Manager, Central Ontario Broadcasting
Date: Thursday December 1, 2022
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., in person at Sandbox Centre!
Who should join? Calling all Marketing Leaders and Practitioners, Marketing Consultants, Digital Marketers, Social Media Coordinators, Copywriters, Media Buyers, Promotions, Advertising Professionals, Graphic Designers, Sales professionals, or roles within a company who directly support/inform the marketing function. Who else should attend? Business leaders interested in uncovering new ideas and solutions that can move the needle for their company.
- Free participation included for SBX Members -