Introducing peer buzz sessions - a unique type of social learning. What happens here? The sharing of knowledge and challenges across many different industries open up opportunities for connection, collaboration, and new ways of thinking.
Join Sandbox Centre and come together for an interactive peer learning buzz session that discusses how to effectively build your brand voice through compelling storytelling. John Arruda, Client Success Manager of Central Ontario Broadcasting, will lead the discussion on the following topics:
- Define/Personify your brand
- What kind of connection should you create
- Finding/Crafting the right story
- Language of storytelling
Key Takeaways include:
- Understanding the value behind storytelling for your brand
- Key elements you can use to craft the perfect story
- New ideas and perspectives to create connections for your brand
Peer Buzz Champion Facilitator: John Arruda, Client Success Manager, Central Ontario Broadcasting
Date: Thursday October 6, 2022
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., in person at Sandbox Centre!
Who should join? Calling all Marketing Leaders and Practitioners, Marketing Consultants, Digital Marketers, Social Media Coordinators, Copywriters, Media Buyers, Promotions, Advertising Professionals, Graphic Designers, etc.
- Free participation included for SBX Members -