Introducing peer buzz sessions - a unique type of social learning. What happens here? The sharing of knowledge and challenges across many different industries open up opportunities for connection, collaboration, and new ways of thinking.
Join Sandbox Centre and come together for an interactive peer learning buzz session that discusses alternative lending. In tighter and more costly credit markets, finance leaders must find creative ways to finance the long and short term financing needs of their companies. Guest speaker Greg Norris from Liquid Capital will speak to the options available to companies that require financing to grow their business, but where traditional lenders cannot participate.Jeff Bond, Regional Director of York Simcoe CFO Centre, will lead the discussion on the following topics:
- How alternative financing works
- Why growing businesses should consider avenues of alternative lending
- What solutions are available to growing businesses
Key Takeaways include:
- Participants will be the ability to identify situations where alternative lending is a viable option for their company.
Peer Buzz Champion Facilitator: Jeff Bond, Regional Director of York Simcoe CFO Centre
Guest Speaker: Greg Norris, Liquid Capital Advisors Corp.
Date: Thursday November 17, 2022
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., in person at Sandbox Centre!
Who should join? Intended for CFOs, Accountants, Financial Analysts, Investment Specialists, Financial Planners, Business Owners looking to gain more tools and support, etc.
- Free participation included for SBX Members -