Introducing peer buzz sessions - a unique type of social learning. What happens here? The sharing of knowledge and challenges across many different industries open up opportunities for connection, collaboration, and new ways of thinking.
Join Sandbox Centre and come together for an interactive peer learning buzz session that will dive into business process strategy and improvement as it relates to various areas of leading your organization or company. David Reimer, Principle of Reimer Consulting, will lead the discussion on the following topics:
- Leadership and management challenges
- Growing market share
- Product management
- Business process improvement
Key Takeaways include:
- Insights and trends from other leaders that will allow you to broaden your perspective on areas your business could improve upon.
- Better understanding of leveraging proper technology in order to create a foundation for scale.
- Be aware of what ineffective and inefficient business systems are holding your organization back from growth.
Peer Buzz Champion Facilitator: David Reimer, Principle of Reimer Consulting
Date: Thursday November 24, 2022
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., in person at Sandbox Centre!
Who should join? Targeting current and former CEOs, Presidents, and Founders who are responsible for strategic and operational leadership in their business.
- Free participation included for SBX Members -